Security and Safety
Volume 1, 2022
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||22 June 2022|
- Patwari N, Croft J and Jana S et al. High-rate uncorrelated bit extraction for shared secret key generation from channel measurements. IEEE Trans Mob Comput 2010; 9: 17–30. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J, Woods R and Duong TQ et al. Experimental study on channel reciprocity in wireless key generation. In: The 17th IEEE International Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications-Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Xi CJ, Gao YY and Sha N. Influence of channel estimation error on physical layer security encryption scheme. Comput Eng 2020; 46: 122–9. [Google Scholar]
- Xi CJ, Gao YY and Sha N. Performance research of fuzzy design method for physical layer security constellation. Comput Sci 2020; 47: 304–11. [Google Scholar]
- Li XQ, Li W and Lei J et al. Physical layer security encryption algorithm based on 3D constellation rotation in OFDM system. Electron J 2017; 45: 2873–80. [Google Scholar]
- Li M, Liang LL and Wei D. Wireless communication physical layer security transmission technology based on polarization state modulation. J Inf Secur 2018; 3: 105–17. [Google Scholar]
- Li X, Li XH and Yang D et al. An efficient random physical layer key extraction scheme based on vector quantization. Electron J 2016; 44: 275–81. [Google Scholar]
- Hu AQ and Li GY. A survey of wireless communication physical layer security methods. Data Collect Process 2014; 29: 341–50. [Google Scholar]
- Li GY, Yu JB and Hu AQ. Physical layer security method based on device and channel characteristics. J Cryptogr 2020; 7: 224–48. [Google Scholar]
- Xi C, Gao Y and Nan S et al. Constellation symbol obfuscation design approach for physical layer security. In: 2018 10th International Conference on Communication Software and Networks (ICCSN)-Chengdu, 2018, 264–9. [Google Scholar]
- Yubo S, Bing C and Tianyu Z et al. Identification method of wireless device based on hybrid feature fingerprint. Comput Res Develop 2021; 58: 2374–99. [Google Scholar]
- Yubo S, Bing C and Tianqi W et al. Enhancing packet-level Wi-Fi device authentication protocol leveraging channel state information. Wirel Commun Mob Comput 2021; 2021: 2993019. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J. Research and Application of IEEE 802.11g Physical Layer Transmission. China: Xidian University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Ren K, Su H and Wang Q. Secret key generation exploiting channel characteristics in wireless communications. IEEE Wireless Commun 2011; 18: 6–12. [Google Scholar]
- Li GY, Hu AQ and Shi L. Key generation method for wireless channel. J Cryptogr 2014; 1: 211–24. [Google Scholar]
- Han QQ. Research on Quantization Method of Physical Layer Key Generation. China: Xidian University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.