Security and Safety
Volume 1, 2022
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||20 June 2022|
- Part0 IEC 61508. Functional Safety. Geneva: International Electrotechnical Commission, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Wu JX. An Introduction to Cyberspace Mimic Defense. China: Science Press, 2017 (Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Wu JX. Development paradigms of cyberspace endogenous safety and security. Sci China Inf Sci 2022; 65: 156301. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11432-021-3379-2. [Google Scholar]
- ISO – International Organization for Standardization. ISO 26262 Road Vehicles Functional Safety. 2011. https://quality-one.com/iso-26262/. [Google Scholar]
- Parts 1 – 7 IEC 61508. Functional Safety of Electrical/Electronic/Programmable Electronic Safety-Related Systems. Geneva: International Electrotechnical Commission, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Upstream Security’s 2020 Global Automotive Cybersecurity Report. https://upstream.auto/upstream-security-global-automotive-cybersecurity-repot-2020/. [Google Scholar]
- Jajodia S, Ghosh AK and Swarup V. Moving Target Defense. China: Springer, August 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Wu JX. Cyberspace Mimic Defense: General Robust Control and Endogenous Safety & Security. China: Springer, December 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Kavallieratos G, Katsikas S and Gkioulos V. Cybersecurity and safety co-engineering of cyber physical systems – A comprehensive survey. Future Internet 2020; 12: 65. [Google Scholar]
- Wu JX. Cyberspace Endogenous Safety and Security: Mimic Defense and General Robust Control. China: Science Press, 2020 (Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Shannon CE and Weaver W. The Mathematical Theory of Communication. Urbana: University of Illinois Press, 1949. [Google Scholar]
- Wu JX. Cyberspace endogenous safety and security. Engineering 2021, in press. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eng.2021.05.015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.