Security and Safety
Volume 2, 2023
Security and Safety in the "Metaverse"
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||30 June 2023|
- Jun D, Cheng H, Personal digital identity and its ethical issues in the age of big data [J]. Res Dialectics Nat 2018; 34: 76–81. [Google Scholar]
- Jean PF, et al., Digital Identity: Expression and Traceability. In: Wu Y and Li H, editors, Communication University of China Press, 2021, 002. [Google Scholar]
- 63% of Data Breaches Result From Weak or Stolen Passwords | ID Agent, (accessed on 6 October 2021). https://www.idagent.com/blog/2017-06-16-63-data-breachesresult-weak-stolen-passwords/. [Google Scholar]
- Goldfarb S. Using Digital Identity to Stamp Out Credential Fraud and Fake Diplomas, 18 September 2019. https://www.evernym.com/blog/credential-fraud-fake-diplomas/. [Google Scholar]
- Stephen Curran, CH. Introduction to hyperledger sovereign identity blockchain solutions: Indy, aries and ursa! (accessed on 1 January 2021a). https://learnthings.online/other/2020/03/05/introduction-to-hyperledger-sovereign-identity-blockchain-solutions-indy-aries-ursa. [Google Scholar]
- D’Aliessi M. “How Does the Blockchain Work?” Medium, 1 June 2016, (accessed on 10 March 2023). https://medium.com/@micheledaliessi/how-does-the-blockchain-work-98c8cd01d2ae. [Google Scholar]
- Victor F, Ruppel P and Kupper A. A taxonomy for distributed ledger analytics. Computer 2021; 54: 30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jean PF, et al., Digital Identity: Expression and Traceability. In: Wu Y and Li H, editors. Communication University of China Press, 2021, 005. [Google Scholar]
- Morey H and Dalan R. Identity Attack Vector (Translated by Qianxin Identity Security Laboratory). China Industry and Information Publishing Group, People’s Posts and Telecommunications Press, First Edition, 2022, 9. [Google Scholar]
- Vincent M. The Essence of Digital Culture [M]. In: Yan Q, et al. Tsinghua University Press, 2017, 158. [Google Scholar]
- Peng L, “Metaverse” Technology: Promoting the Free and Comprehensive Development of Human Beings [J]. Indus Econ Rev 2022; 1: 20–27. [Google Scholar]
- Jean PF. Digital Identity: Expressed in Traceability. In: Wu Y and Li H, editors, Communication University of China Press, 2021, 4. [Google Scholar]
- Wang D, Song C, Digital identity: How to Safely Prove that You are Youself in the Digital Space. China Industry and Information Press, Electronic Industry Press, 2020, 1. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.